Governing Body of the college is formed by the University of Dhaka for overall management of the College. Now Advocate Kazi Firoz Rashid, M.P. (Former Minister) is the Chairman of the present governing body of the college. Under his direct leadership the master plan of the vision to build up the digital Bangladesh of Sheikh Hasina, the Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Bangladesh is in progress.
Recent developments of College & Hospital:
- Valuable land expansion to build up a new student Hostel which will be as named Sheikh Russel International Medical Hostel.
- Vertical extension of the academic building according to the recognized plan has been completed.
- Extension of clinical activities by opening the new building.
- Dental Unit, Interventional Cardiology (CathLab), Neuro-Medicine, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology with well equipment’s and efficient man power are already started.
- Already Expand Laboratory of medicine and a new X-Ray Machine installed in Radiology and Imaging Department.
- Uninterrupted power supply by modern automated generator system both in Hospital and College for 24 hours.
- Central AC service is ensured in college building as a construction plan.
- New two lift in Hospital building is added and one new lift is already installed.
- To ensure the patients care, Fast-track consultant services is started.